Re: RFS: libpqstego

Hi,

The problems with the package "libpqstego" are now fixed.
The source and the debian/ stuff are now separated and lintian shows
no E/W/I anymore. Also the version has changed to 0.0.1.

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libpqstego/libpqstego_0.0.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
Christian Kuka

Thus wrote Ruben Molina (rmolina@udea.edu.co) [09.01.04 06:25]:
> Hi Christian!
>
> > > Both packages are tagged as version: 0.0.0, do you really think they are
> > > ready to be included in Debian?
> > I hope so, the algorithm of J. Fridrich [1] is working and diffrent
> > checks of the source (ie. valgrind) didn't report any problems.
>
> OK, I was just curious as 0.0.0 seems (as least to me) like
> pre-pre-alpha or something like that :)
>
> > > In both packages you are shipping the debian/ stuff in the sources, so
> > Ok, I will separate them.
>
> Thanks. It's appreciated.
>
> > > I: libpqstego0: no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libpqstego.so.0.0.0
> > > I: libpqstego0-dev: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
> > A better short/long description is in progress. How can I generate such
> > a symbols file in debian/rules?
>
> Check dpkg-gensymbols
>
> > Thanks for your comments.
>
> you are welcome :)
> and good luck finding an sponsor!
>
>  Ruben

Key ID: 0x61E7150B - 4EFC 3FA6 FB8E 2BD5 CA11  6F15 F557 6B5D 61E7 150B

Christian Kuka
ckuka@madkooky.de