RFS: gtkperf

Dear mentors (and KiBi o<),

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gtkperf".

* Package name    : gtkperf
  Version         : 0.40+ds-1
  Upstream Author : Kaj Grönholm <kaj.gronholm@nomovok.com>
* URL             : http://gtkperf.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
gtkperf    - GTK+ performance benchmark
 GtkPerf is an application designed to test GTK+ performance.
 The point is to create common testing platform to run predefined
 GTK+ widgets (opening comboboxes, toggling buttons, scrolling text)
 and this way define the speed of device/platform.

The upload would fix these bugs: 501415

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gtkperf/gtkperf_0.40+ds-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Evgeni Golov

--
Bruce Schneier Fact Number 164:
For Bruce Schneier, SHA-1 is merely a compression algorithm.