Re: RFS: indonesian-fonts

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Mahyuddin Susanto <udienz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "indonesian-fonts".
>
> * Package name    : indonesian-fonts
>  Version         : 0.0.1-1
>  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
> * URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
> * License         : [fill in]
>  Section         : x11
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> ttf-lontara - Indonesian font for many ethnic in Indonesia

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/indonesian-fonts/indonesian-fonts_0.0.1-1.dsc

fix these bugs first:

Now running lintian...
W: indonesian-fonts source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends ttf-lontara
W: indonesian-fonts source: unknown-field-in-dsc original-maintainer
W: ttf-lontara: readme-debian-contains-debmake-template
W: ttf-lontara: maintainer-script-ignores-errors postinst
W: ttf-lontara: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate
W: ttf-lontara: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
Finished running lintian.

thanks.

--
Best Regards,