Re: RFS: scim-tables-indonesian

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Mahyuddin Susanto <udienz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scim-tables-indonesian".
>
> * Package name    : scim-tables-indonesian
>  Version         : 0.0.1-1
>  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
> * URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
> * License         : [fill in]
>  Section         : contrib/x11
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> scim-tables-indonesian - Indonesian SCIM tables

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/s/scim-tables-indonesian/scim-tables-indonesian_0.0.1-1.dsc

fix these bugs first:

Now running lintian...
W: scim-tables-indonesian source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends
scim-tables-indonesian
E: scim-tables-indonesian:
copyright-should-refer-to-common-license-file-for-lgpl
W: scim-tables-indonesian: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
Finished running lintian.

and you should read new maintainers' guide first (if you have never read)
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/

--
Best Regards,
 LI Daobing