RFS: qmpdclient

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qmpdclient".

This is my first debian package, and so i hope that some of you could check it
if it's okay.
Also i'd be glad about any hints/tipps/tricks what could be done in another
way, easier or just better.

The original author of qmpdclient is Håvard Tautra Knutsen
<havtknut@tihlde.org> and Voker57 added some features. Details about
qmpdclient can be found on
http://havtknut.tihlde.org/qmpdclient/.
As starting source i took the code from the git repository on the Homepage
which is listed in the URL field.
The date of last changes (30. Dec 2008) in that repository is also part of the
version name.

* Package name    : qmpdclient
  Version         : 1.0.9.git.20081230-1
  Upstream Author : Voker57 <voker57@gmail.com>