Re: RFS: whohas (bug fixes)

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Jonathan Wiltshire
<debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> wrote:

> Ok, sorry for the noise. I wasn't sure how closely you were watching
> -mentors.

NP. I watch it quite closely, reading all the mails at least daily.

> I've uploaded 0.21-4 to m.d.n which closes bugs 510189, 510231, 510259,
> 510152 and 510203. If you've time to take a look and upload that would
> be great, I've also sent all the bugs and patches upstream.
>
> I wondered, with this many bugs opened so soon, if whohas wouldn't be
> better suited in experimental, but then again most of them have been
> because of incorrect urls in the various package searchers, so perhaps
> not. Do you have any thoughts?

Its the usual post-accept bug flood, nothing to worry about IMO.

It might be a good idea to allow some kind of config file to override
the URLs/regexes, this would be useful for when the external websites
change and the package has not been updated yet. Could you suggest
this upstream?

I'd like to wait a few more days before uploading - see how many more
bugs testers can shake out. If there are no more changes by Sunday,
I'll upload then.

--
bye,
pabs