Re: RFS: kita2

On 2008-12-29, Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:
>> It needs more work than just change the dependencies to make it work
>> with korundum4
>
> Are we talking about a package which only exists in experimental
> replacing the version in sid?

Yes. and the replacement is planned ASAP.

> Let the version which works today with a sid version, and make it work
> with kde4 version when it's in unstable; does it sound reasonable?

Well.. I think any work with the version that works with a sid version
today is a waste of time - and if no one is planning to actually port it
to kde4, someone will also have to, very soon, to ask for removal of it.

So instead of adding a package to be removed soon after it is clear of
NEW, I suggest not adding it at all.

/Sune