Re: RFS: kita2

Hi,

Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2008-12-27, Hiroyuki Yamamoto <yama1066@gmail.com> wrote:
>>   Upstream Author: Hideki Ikemoto <ikemo _at_ users.sourceforge.jp>
>
> Looking at this page, without much japanese knowledge, it looks like a
> kde3 application

Approximately, no.
The upstream author says about the previous C++ version,
kita that will not correspond with kde4.
So, he introduced the new ruby version, kita2.

>> * License: The MIT License
>>   Section: net
>>   Language: Ruby
>
> and the kde3 ruby bindings is planned to be discontinued in debian right
> after lenny release.
>
> Unless I'm mistaken about what it is using, I don't think uploading this
> to debian will serve much purpose.

Hmm, kita2 can be used also with kde3 now.
The future, when the ruby binding of kde3 was lost,
the ruby binding programs will be embarrassed.

How about kde4?

Regards,
--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto