RFS: lsyncd

Dear mentors:

Package name    : lsyncd
Version         : 1.25-1
Upstream Author : (myself) Axel Kittenberger (and other patch contributers)
URL             : http:/code.google.com/p/lsyncd
License         : GPLv2 or later
Section         : net

"""Lsyncd uses rsync to synchronize local directories with a remote machine running rsyncd. Lsyncd watches multiple directories trees through inotify. The first step after adding the watches is to rsync all directories with the remote host, and then sync single file by collecting the inotify events. So lsyncd is a light-weight live mirror solution that should be easy to install and use while blending well with your system. See lsyncd --help for detailed command line options."""

Altough I feel comfortable with coding C, I'm rather medicore at bash scripts, and new to package building. I created for now a package in a temporary place here

http://lsyncd.googlegroups.com/web/lsyncd_1.25-1.dsc?gda=842oUUMAAADvdl9DmW5YEguJ1qgr-6Y6IQIrYIGV9D02qrYKjQ1StVBYlRbspypZBaXXPicZlikytiJ-HdGYYcPi_09pl8N7FWLveOaWjzbYnpnkpmxcWg

I also added an init.d startup script, where I mostly adapted the /etc/init.d/rsync script. I found the it more useful than init.d.ex. And altough I know its not a good idea to have a demon as new package, lsyncd can also be usable without installation into this standard places, in that case any user can call it him/herself with lsyncd SOURCE DESTINATION, to live syncd his/her data to a remote location, with his/her local user permissions. Therefore I also suggested the binary to be put into /usr/bin and not in /usr/sbin.

If you would kindly look over the packaging stuff to suggest how to improve it...

Kind regards,
Axel