Re: RFS: outguess

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:41, Anthony Gasperin
<anthony.gasperin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am interested in adopting the orphaned outguess package,
> I changed changelog file and built deb,dsc,changes, diff files....
>
> What next ?

- update it to latest debian policy
- fix any lintian warning
- remove any "cruft" present in the package (if any)
- add missing stuff (if any, like watch file or so)
- be sure it builds in a up-to-date sid pbuilder chroot

Once done, upload to mentors.debian.net and sent a RFS here (note:
better if you put in the subject it's an ITA).

Regards,