Re: Problem with code duplication in my package tuxcmd-modules

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Salvatore Bonaccorso
<salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> wrote:

> After some rechearch since ZipArchive uses a slightly modified zlib to
> fit it's need it seams not easy to use system zlib.

Perhaps you could convice upstream to push those changes into zlib upstream?

Please find out which version of zlib ZipArchive is based on and
ensure that the past zlib security issues are fixed:

http://security-tracker.debian.net/tracker/source-package/zlib

If the package gets uploaded to Debian without depending on the system
zlib, please notify the security team of the code duplication. Please
also file a bug on your package about it.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise