Re: RFS: gxemul segfault bugfix

Hi George

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 09:31:27PM +0200, George Danchev wrote:
> > I will package seperately for testing-proposed-updates since lenny and
> > sid are out of sync.
>
> I'll be offline next 48-72 hours (unexpected mountaineering ;) and I would be
> thankful if anyone takes care of uploading package to t-p-u, otherwise I will
> upload it once get back. Meantime, could you please ask Debian Release Team
> (debian-release at lists.debian.org) for approval showing them the debdiff
> for the package found in lenny ? As I see it, if in doubt pointers given by
> Pabs should help, otherwise please ask for help ;-)

Release have approved the debdiff and asked for the upload; it's on
mentors at [1] if you have a chance. Cheers :-)

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gxemul/gxemul_0.4.6.3-1+lenny1.dsc

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged