RFS: ganttpv

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ganttpv".

* Package name    : ganttpv
  Version         : 0.11a-1
  Upstream Author : Brian C. Christensen
* URL             : http://www.pureviolet.net/ganttpv/
* License         : GPL version 2
  Section         : office

It builds these binary packages:
ganttpv    - Project Management and Information Modeling

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/ganttpv/ ganttpv_0.11a-1.dsc

GanttPV is a project scheduling tool. Use it to: define tasks, dependencies, and resource assignments; manage resource's workload; calculate the project's critical path; display Gantt charts. GanttPV works with GanttPV Server. GanttPV is scriptable; scripts can be written in Python to import/export data and to add new commands to the program. It also includes an add-in for designing relational databases and information modeling.

GanttPV is written in Python and uses the wxPython user interface library.

Kind regards
 Brian C. Christensen