copyrights of some files in source for tuxcmd-modules (handling non-free source parts).

Hi

Currently I'm working on my package tuxcmd-modules, but I still have a
problem with the debian/copyright. The sources for the modules I would
package are here:

 http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tuxcmd/tuxcmd-modules-0.6.50.tar.bz2?download

[I havent uploaded a version to mentors.debian.net since, it is not
yet ready for first review. But if it's better I will upload the
source package to m.d.n, even it is not yet really ready]

Under

 unrar/unrar/*

there are some files, they have no Copyright text, but for this files,
there is a unrar/unrar/license.txt.

Under unrar/unrar/* are located the sources for the nonfree version of
unrar.

I would simply proceed by removing the non-free parts from source
tarball and repackage the sources.

This means, providing GVFS, ZIP and libarchive plugin, but not the
unrar plugin.

Could you please give some feedback on this? Are there any suggestions
on this?

Thanks in advance and kind regards
Salvatore
--