RFS: gsmartcontrol

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gsmartcontrol".

* Package name    : gsmartcontrol
  Version         : 0.8.2-1
  Upstream Author : Alexander Shaduri <ashaduri@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://gsmartcontrol.berlios.de
* License         : multi-licensed GPLv2, GPLv3, Whatever License, Zlib License,
                    Boost, Whatever License, Zlib License
  Section         : utils
  Language        : C++

It builds these binary packages:
gsmartcontrol - graphical user interface for smartctl

The upload would fix these bugs: 508512

 GSmartControl is a graphical user interface for smartctl, which is a tool for
 querying and controlling SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting
 Technology) data on modern hard disk drives. It allows you to inspect the
 drive's SMART data to determine its health, as well as run various tests on it.
 .
 Features:
 .
  * automatically reports and highlights any anomalies;
  * allows enabling/disabling Automatic Offline Data Collection;
  * allows enabling/disabling SMART itself;
  * supports configuration of global and per-drive options for smartctl;
  * performs SMART self-tests;
  * displays drive IDs, capabilities, attributes, and self-test/error logs;
  * can read in smartctl data from a saved file, interpreting it as a read-only
    virtual device.

Some screenshots: http://gsmartcontrol.berlios.de/home/index.php/en/Screenshots

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free