RFS: nightfall - application for producing a best-fit model for a binary star

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nightfall".

Nightfall is an astronomy application for fun, education, and science.
It can produce animated views of eclipsing binary stars, calculate
synthetic  lightcurves and radial  velocity curves, and eventually
determine the best-fit model for a given set of observational data
of an eclipsing binary star system.

Nightfall is well supported and documented upstream.

* Package name    : nightfall
  Version         : 1.66-2
  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
  Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
nightfall  - application for a producing a best-fit model for a binary star

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nightfall/nightfall_1.66-2.dsc

Kind regards
Saman Ghannadzadeh