Re: RFS: giplet

Dear mentors,

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 09:52:52AM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "giplet".
>
> * Package name    : giplet
>   Version         : 0.1.7-1
>   Upstream Author : Erik Larson <gudanov@users.sourceforge.net>
> * URL             : http://giplet.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : gnome
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> giplet     - GNOME IP display applet

> It also builds in a sid chroot with pbuilder (with pdebuild).
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 426837

I uploaded the package again, now fixing also 4 Informational tags
"warnings", which I missed (empty dirs, and copyright listing of
authors, and a package listed in Build-Deps which should not be there,
but in the architecture independent part).

It's still on the -1 version. Should I better increase the Debian
version even if it wasn't uploaded and I fixed only this 4
informational tags warnings?

Kind regards
Salvatore Bonaccorso