RFS: giplet

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "giplet".

* Package name    : giplet
  Version         : 0.1.7-1
  Upstream Author : Erik Larson <gudanov@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://giplet.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : gnome

It builds these binary packages:
giplet     - GNOME IP display applet

It also builds in a sid chroot with pbuilder (with pdebuild).

The upload would fix these bugs: 426837

Long description of the package is:
 Giplet is a simple GNOME panel applet that displays your
 computer's ip address. Giplet can either display the ip
 address of a specified ethernet interface or the ip address
 the outside world sees.
 .
 Giplet can also be set to recheck every so often in case
 your router resets or the ip address is renewed.

Previous work on this package was done by David Paleino
<d.paleino@gmail.com>, but talked with him via private email. He
packaged up to 0.1.3 and uploaded it to mentors.

  main contrib non-free
- dget
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/giplet/giplet_0.1.7-1.dsc

Kind regards