Re: RFS: copher (2nd try)

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 02:07:24PM +0900, Paul Wise wrote:
> A few comments:
>
> Your package version does not include a Debian revision number.

My bad, fixed.

> I would use a phrase other than 'project management' in the
> descriptions, perhaps 'release management'?
>
> debian/copyright: You might want to replace "GPL, see above" with "GNU
> General Public License version 2 or later, see above".
> copher.docs should probably be renamed to copher.examples.

I agree, also fixed.

> I doubt you need the configure target in debian/rules.

Odd, pdebuild whinged at me when I took it out before, but doesn't now.
Must have been something else that changed since.

> debian/rules doesn't seem to have a .PHONY line, why is that?

An oversight.

> You got the architecture wrong in debian/control. You want all rather than any.

Fixed.

Uploaded to
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/copher/copher_0.1.2+20081201-1.dsc
if you have a chance to look.