Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Hei,

> > > ... upstream changelog ...

So, I made a new version 0.20-1 and it is available via

Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fig2sxd/fig2sxd_0.20-1.dsc

The changes since 0.19-1 are:

* it now has an upstream changelog
* the debian changelog for 0.19-1 and later contains only change notes
concerning the packaging

The new thing in the upstream version is:

* it prints some warnings if OOo is expected to have a problem reading
the generated file.

It would be nice if the new version could be uploaded to unstable.

I do not think that the workaround is important for many people, so for
me it is fine if the new version stays in unstable for a while.