Re: RFS: fig2sxd

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Alexander Bürger
<acfbuerger@googlemail.com> wrote:

> The new package is re-uploaded to debian-mentors.
> It can be found via:
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fig2sxd/fig2sxd_0.19-1.dsc

Hi, I am not a Debian Developer, but I did notice that there are is a
problem with your package.  You have a copy of the files control,
copyright, changelog, and compat in both debian/ and the root
directory of the tarball.  You should always check the .diff.gz to see
if extra cruft has somehow gotten into the package (this was probably
just the result of a mistyped cp command--this error is not in the
current version of fig2sxd in the Debian archive).

Cheers,
Daniel Moerner