Re: Prune scripts for dfsg-cleanup

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:06:43 +0200, Robert Wohlrab wrote:

> So can somebody provide some examples for such a script in a
> debian package or give me some informations what they should with what.
> I had different ideas. For example to extract the provided tar.gz, remove the
> non-dfsg dir and repack it. Another idea is a oneliner with
> "rm -rf non-free-dir".

An example might be the source package of libnet-sftp-foreign-perl
which contains a debian/repack.sh script (used by debian/watch and
debian/rules get-orig-source target).

You can also take a quick look at the package via
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-perl/trunk/libnet-sftp-foreign-perl/

HTH,
gregor
--