Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Alexander Bürger <acfbuerger@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hei,
>
> > You should also test your packages in unstable too.
>
> So how would I do that efficiently? It is highly unlikely that I buy
> a second computer, or that I replace ubuntu on the existing one...

As an aside: It is the burden of the package maintainer to ensure they
have the proper development and packaging environment. If you're not
able to maintain a Debian ‘unstable’ environment for proper packaging
and testing of your packages, you may want to re-think whether you're
currently able to do the service of package management.

--
 \        “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Wuh, I think |
  `\      so, Brain, but how will we get three pink flamingos into one |