Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Alexander Bürger <acfbuerger@googlemail.com> writes:

> The package appears to be lintian clean. It was built on Ubuntu
> Hardy -- I hope that this is not a problem.

It is, really. You should build your packages on an instance of Debian
‘unstable’, since that's the release you are (I presume) claiming it
builds on.

You might want to investigate the ‘pbuilder’ package for maintaining a
chroot specifically to build your packages inside.

--
 \       “I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in |
  `\              every culture, is the story of Popeye.” —Jack Handey |