Re: A little question of a license

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> writes:

> I think that yes, but I must admit that the legal stuff is something
> unclear to me.

You've received correct responses (the license is effectively the same
as the 3-clause BSD license, minus warranty disclaimer).

If you have future questions about the DFSG-freeness of a work, a
better forum to ask is the ‘debian-legal’ list.

--
 \      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too |
  `\      much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” |