Re: RFS: cuneiform

Dne Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:53:57 +0800
"Paul Wise" <pabs@debian.org> napsal(a):

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Michal Čihař <nijel@debian.org> wrote:
>
> >> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cuneiform/cuneiform_0.4.dfsg.1-1.dsc
> >
> > Not Found.
>
> It appears a new version was uploaded:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cuneiform/
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cuneiform/cuneiform_0.4.dfsg.1-2.dsc

I noticed that meanwhile, but I think that RFS should contain correct
URL (same applies to second RFS from Sven Eckelmann).

Anyway comments on package:

- What are reasons for build-indep/build-indep-stamp targets? They do
  nothing.
- Why you include generated version of man page, would not be better to
  create it during build?
- Does it really have to be Arch: i386 amd64?
- Package install libraries to /usr/lib64 on amd64, while they should
  be in /usr/lib.
- You don't have to delete *-stamp manually, dh_clean does it (as you
  use dh 7).