Hello and Questions

Greetings All.

I hope this is the right venue for my questions.

I've been a package maintainer for a while, on a little out-of-the-way
package (jbofihe). The upstream on it is dead, but I recently did a
new package for it that fixes a bug and the lintian warnings that had
cropped up in the last few years. I've also got another package that I
made a while back that isn't in Debian but I think should be
(basically a better version of what jbofihe is, and the upstream's
still around.)

I've decided to get back into Debian development, but there are a few
questions I've got:

1- My maintainer address on that package is treed@surreality.us.
However, this is no longer my primary e-mail address, and just
forwards to my GMail address. GMail isn't particularly good with
GnuPG, though. (Yes, I know about FireGPG, but I don't use Firefox as
my primary browser.) Should I just try to use mutt with GMail? (Which
I don't prefer.) Or could I make a new address that doesn't forward,
for my Debian work? (Such as debian@surreality.us). If I did the
latter, would I just change the address in the package?

2- The GPG key I used to use is on an old machine that died. I think I
might still be able to recover the files, but I didn't have any
signatures on it anyway. Would it be better to just make a new one?
(On that note, anyone near San Bernardino, California want to swap
key-signatures?)

-- Theodore Reed