RFS: docutils-writer-manpage 0.1~svn.r5660-1

Howdy mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package ‘docutils-writer-manpage’.

    * Package name    : docutils-writer-manpage
      Version         : 0.1~svn.r5660
      Upstream Author : Engelbert Gruber <grubert@users.sourceforge.net>
    * URL             : http://docutils.sourceforge.net/sandbox/manpage-writer/
    * License         : Public Domain
      Programming Lang: Python

Two binary packages are built:

  Package: docutils-writer-manpage
  Description     : writer for Docutils that outputs Unix manual pages
     The purpose of the Docutils project is to create a set of tools for
     processing plaintext documentation into useful formats, such as HTML,
     XML, and TeX.
     .
     This package installs a Docutils Writer, named “manpage”, which
     writes its output in Unix manual page format.

  Package: rst2man
     The “rst2man” program converts a reStructuredText document (as
     defined by the Docutils project) to a Unix manual page.

I'm hoping that by giving it wider exposure and easier installation
from Debian, it will have more opportunity to improve to the point
where it can be included in Docutils core.

This upload fixes the ITP bug, <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/500753>.

The source package is now at
<URL:http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/docutils-writer-manpage/>.
You can get it with the command:

    $ dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/docutils-writer-manpage/docutils-writer-manpage_0.1~svn.r5660-1.dsc

I look forward to working with a sponsor to upload this package to
Debian.

--
 \            “All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental.” |
  `\                                       —_Timequake_, Kurt Vonnegut |