RFS: libenglab0.2 (second attempt)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libenglab0.2".

* Package name    : libenglab0.2
  Version         : 0.2.4-1
  Upstream Author : BugFest Team
* URL             : http://englab.org
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
englab-utils - mathematical platform with a C like syntax (run-time utilities)
libenglab0.2 - mathematical platform with a C like syntax (run-time library)
libenglab0.2-dev - mathematical platform with a C like syntax (development files)

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib
non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libenglab0.2/libenglab0.2_0.2.4-1.dsc

This is the second attempt for sponsorship. The previous was dated Sat, 27 Sep 2008

Kind regards
 Harry Serenis