Re: RFS: GNU FreeDink

2008/8/27 Sylvain Beucler <beuc@beuc.net>:

> I'll create the watch file (and the proper changelog entry) along with
> the first non-snapshot release :)
>
> If there nothing else to fix at first glance, I'll roll out the
> upstream release within the next few days.

Thanks, if I find something else I'll tell you :)

I really encourage you to join the Debian Games Team [1] and
co-maintain it there. It is really much simpler to maintain a game
package in a team due to economy of scale, as there are more
maintainers helping and many of the issues a game might have are
shared with other game packages.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

> Is it possible to upload new packages to Debian at this point? Since
> it's freeze time, does they go to experimental?

Yes, it is possible to upload them, but they won't get into Lenny.
They will stay in unstable until Lenny is released, and after that
they will automatically move into testing.

Greetings,
Miry