Re: GPL v1 files

Noel David Torres Taño <envite@rolamasao.org> writes:

> I have some files in the package I'm maintaining which are (most
> probably) under GPLv1.

Is GPL version 1 specified? Or is it licensed under "the GNU General
Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation" without a
version number? Or something else?

This hinges on the exact text of the grant of license. Please show it
here so we can examine what it says.

--
 \            “Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody is |
  `\                                       looking.” —Henry L. Mencken |