Re: RFS: replaceit (#490695)

On Saturday 23 August 2008 21:20:15 Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "replaceit", closing ITP
> #490695.

Hello,
	I can't figure out why you want to NMU your own package, perhaps there might
be some reason I can't think of right now or it is just an unintentional
blunder. Also, you can use the most recent 3.8.0 standards version, and as I
can see there are no changes needed to the package, but anyway you can check
that with: /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz.

> I would be grateful if someone uploaded this package for me and would
> consider sponsoring me though the new maintainers process.

Sponsoring would be best performed by your Application Manager, but sure in
case s/he is MIA, I will try to review and upload that package for you. At
least it doesn't seem to be beyond my grasp, and I can't promise I would
upload large and complex stuff which I don't personally use and
understand ;-). However, posting to -mentors mailing list is always a better
idea, since you get more peer review.