RFS: replaceit (#490695)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "replaceit", closing ITP
#490695.

* Package name    : replaceit
  Version         : 1.0.0-1.1
  Upstream Author : Paul L Daniels <pldaniels@pldaniels.com>
* URL             : http://pldaniels.com/replaceit/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : utils

Further description (from upstream):
ReplaceIt was written as a quick, light and effective replacement to
the combination of sed/awk/grep/head/tail and other such shell utilities,
as well as being quicker in startup (at least) than an equivilant Perl
solution.

ReplaceIt has various rules which can be used to enhance its abilities
when negotiating tricky sections of text, whilst searching for the
right one to replace, these include [ on same line ] string inclusion
dependence, exclusion dependence, pre-existance, post-existance.

This is my first Debian package as part of my intent to become a New
Maintainer. It appears to be lintian clean but I would appreciate any
feedback which would be valuable. The version has been incremented
because I added a watch file after initial upload.

I have been in touch with upstream and Paul Daniels is happy for it to
be included in Debian. I have modified the makefile slightly to comply
with policy and written and included a man page. This is a single
binary package.

It builds these binary packages:
replaceit  - A quick, light and effective text replacement tool

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/replaceit/replaceit_1.0.0-1.1.dsc

I would be grateful if someone uploaded this package for me and would
consider sponsoring me though the new maintainers process.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire