RFS: libdaemon (updated package) -- new upstream release 0.13-1

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.13-1 of libdaemon.  This
update is for a new upstream release and builds the following binary packages:

libdaemon-dev - lightweight C library for daemons - development files
libdaemon0 - lightweight C library for daemons - runtime library
libdaemon0-dbg - lightweight C library for daemons - debugging symbols

libdaemon has a fairly large popcon numbers because of the packages that
depend on it.

I haven't heard from my previous sponsor in 3 weeks and 3 mails, hence this
request to a wider group.

Changes:
 libdaemon (0.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release
     + Remove patches 01_sighandler_errno and 02_pid_file_O_RDONLY that were
       based on upstream commits, hence remove dpatch build dependency also.
     + Includes two new functions, bump up shlibs dependency to 0.13
     + libdaemon.spec is not included upstream anymore, so no need to save and
       restore the file.
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0, no changes required.

Changes to the package have been committed to Debian libdaemon svn in
collab-maint and the package has been uploaded to mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libdaemon/

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libdaemon/libdaemon_0.13-1.dsc

The package is lintian clean and has been tested with ifplugd and avahi.

I'd be glad if someone uploaded the package for me.  Comments and suggestions
are welcome too :)

Cheers,

Giridhar

PS: I am not on debian-mentors, but added myself to Mail-Followup-To:.  Please
do keep me copied on responses.

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://appaji.net/