RFS: keytouch (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.3.2-2.1
of "keytouch". Please note, this is an NMU upload for a grave bug.
IMHO this bug is release critical, since it renders the package unusable.

According to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=487629
the maintainer doesn't mind a NMU.

It builds these binary packages:
keytouch   - A program to configure extra function keys in multimedia keyboard
keytouch-data - keyboard definition files and documentation for keytouch

The upload would fix these bugs: 487629

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/keytouch/keytouch_2.3.2-2.1.dsc

Thanks,
Bernd