Re: RFS: liboauth-php

Daniel Watkins wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "liboauth-php".
>
> * Package name    : liboauth-php
>   Version         : 0.0~svn620

Package versioning is wrong, please refer to policy.

.
> * License         : MIT

Oh really? none of the files shipped by upstream say a thing about
authorship nor licence nor copyright. And a quick look at the website
doesn't help either.

Where did you get that information from?

debian/control:
Depends: php4 | php5, ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}

php4 is obsolete and won't be shipped neither in lenny nor lenny+1, so the
ORed dependency is useless (and in any case php5 should be the first to
appear).

${shlibs:Depends} is completely useless in this case.

Architecture: any
again wrong, as the code is architecture-independent.

Oh, and from lintian:
I: liboauth-php source: debian-watch-file-is-missing

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.