RFS: wmaker-data (updated package)

From: Noel David Torres Taño <envite@rolamasao.org>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: wmaker-data (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9~1-1
of my package "wmaker-data".

The lintian failure is the same as in previous version 0.8-3 and it's
being addressed, to close #490538. See README.debian for details.

It builds these binary packages:
wmaker-data - several free icons for use with WindowMaker and others

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmaker-data/wmaker-data_0.9~1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I'm more
interested in comments than in the real upload. I'm not particularly
interested in this version to reach the archive, since the previous
0.8-3 will be in lenny.

Kind regards
 Noel David Torres Taño