Re: RFS: quick-lounge-applet (updated package)

OoO Pendant le journal télévisé du dimanche 27 juillet 2008, vers 20:42,
Diego Fernández Durán <diego@goedi.net> disait :

> I've fixed these problems. Please review the new version :)

Hi Diego!

I would prefer that you put the Homepage field in the source part of the
debian  control   (the  first  section).   This  ways,  it   appears  on
packages.qa.debian.org (but  maybe this is also  the case if  you put in
the binary stanza, not sure).

You can make your debian/watch more robust:

#v+
version=3
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/quick-lounge-applet/(\d+.\d+)/ \
	quick-lounge-applet-(.*)\.tar\.gz \
        debian uupdate
#v-

This way, it will work for 2.13.x, 2.14.x, etc.
--
printk("HPFS: Grrrr... Kernel memory corrupted ... going on, but
        it'll crash very soon :-(\n");