Re: RFS: quick-lounge-applet (updated package)

OoO Pendant  le journal télévisé du  lundi 14 juillet  2008, vers 20:38,
Diego Fernández Durán <diego@goedi.net> disait :

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quick-lounge-applet/quick-lounge-applet_2.12.5-2.dsc

Please, add an Homepage field to the source stanza of debian/control.

You should  reformat debian/copyright to  not have lines longer  than 80
characters.

Your debian/watch seems to be outdated. Look at uscan manual page. It is
able to search in several directories.

Your   debian/quick-lounge-applet.dirs   is    not   needed   (and   not
complete).  You  can  safely  remove  it.  dh_install  will  create  the
directories when needed.
--
I WILL NOT SELL MIRACLE CURES
I WILL NOT SELL MIRACLE CURES
I WILL NOT SELL MIRACLE CURES
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 9F16