Re: RFS: salasaga

OoO Lors de la soirée naissante du mercredi 09 juillet 2008, vers 17:00,
"Iulian Udrea" <iulian@ubuntu.com> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "salasaga".

> * Package name    : salasaga
>   Version         : 0.8.0~alpha3
>   Upstream Author : Justin Clift <justin@salasaga.org>

> * URL             : http://www.salasaga.org/
> * License         : LGPL
>   Section : graphics

Hi Iulian!

Some files  are licensed under  LGPLv2.1+. I suppose that  upstream just
forgot   to  update   them  but   you  should   mention  them   in  your
debian/copyright.  You can  spot them  with licensecheck.  Moreover, the
sources  include bitstream  font. I  don't  remember the  license but  I
suppose this is not LGPLv3. You should mention it too.

In  debian/rules, you should  use "&&"  instead of  ";" (or  unroll when
possible).

You  should  adapt  your  debian/watch  to avoid  to  match  development
version.  Moreover,  you  should  use  mangle option  to  exactly  match
upstream version (see man uscan).

I think that you should fix this lintian warning:
I: salasaga: arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share 1028kB 75%

(you can get it with lintian -viI salasaga_0.8.0\~alpha3_amd64.changes)

There is also a missing manual page for /usr/bin/salasaga_screencapture.

Don't you forget to ship salasaga_keycapture?

You should not ship BitstreamVera but depends on it instead.
--
I CANNOT ABSOLVE SINS
I CANNOT ABSOLVE SINS