Re: RFS: libnanoxml2-java

On Mon Jul 21 14:37, Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik wrote:
> By the way, should the copyright text from dh_helper be included in
> debian/rules like it is now? (Lintian did not warn me about it so I
> assumed it was OK)

Yeah, that's fine, and possibly required.

> - Is it safe to do as I have done in debian/origCleaner.sh (using one
> more parameter than uscan passes to tell set the tempdir from
> get-orgi-source) or do I risk that uscan adds parameters without
> notice? (If adding is the only risk I could pass the tempdir by the
> second parameter instead and make it ignore it if it is the one uscan
> sends)

Hmm, not sure. I think it's fine, given you'll update it if it breaks
uscan. It's not used in the real build process, so there's no real
problem with it breaking.

> - the pdf's in the orig.tar.gz violates debian policy (they could be
> generated), or? (I am sorry. I had forgotten about them)

You could strip them out with the jar. Since you are repacking the
tarball anyway, that's worth doing.

If you are installing them (which seems a good idea?) then you certainly
need to build them from source, but the latex files seem to be there.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson