RFS: libnanoxml2-java

Hello!

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libnanoxml2-java", a small
XML parser for Java.

* Package name    : libnanoxml2-java
  Version         : 2.2.3.dfsg-4
  Upstream Author : Marc De Scheemaecker
* URL             : http://nanoxml.cyberelf.be/
* License         : zlib
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libnanoxml2-java - small XML parser for Java
libnanoxml2-java-doc - documentation for libnanoxml2-java

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnanoxml2-java/libnanoxml2-java_2.2.3.dfsg-4.dsc

I also have some questions:
 - I read that it was preferred to bump the changelog before each
upload to mentors. Will it be possible to shorten it and get it back
to 0 before the upload?
 - This is my first from scratch Debian package. Anything I could improve?

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me if it is good enough.

Kind regards
 Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik