RE: font policy changes

Thank you.  I can write a proposed addition to the Policy Manual for
TrueType fonts after I'm done with the current package unless someone
else wants to do it.  The "update-fonts-dir" utility currently only
handles fonts in the X11 tree (not TrueType), and even then the new X11
font directory options to look under /usr/share/fonts/X11/ ("-7" and
"--x11r7-layout") don't work on my stable release (Etch 4.0r3).

Paul Hardy
unifoundry@unifoundry.com