Re: RFS: libzendframework-php

"Andrea Giardina" <andrea.giardina@crealabs.it> writes:

> It builds these package:
> libzendframework-php - High quality framework for Web Development

Please note the "best packaging practice" for the package synopsis
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>.
The synopsis should *not* be capitalised like a full sentence.

>  Zend Framework is a high quality framework for developing Web Applications
>  and Web Services with PHP.
>  It provides solutions for building modern, robust, and secure websites

Please separate paragraphs with a "blank line", which is achieved with
a full stop (".") on a line by itself. Also, terminate full sentences
with a full stop.

The terms "web applications" and "web services" are not proper nouns
(i.e. they're not names of specific entities), so should not be
capitalised.

Hence:

     .

--
 \           “I have no race prejudices nor caste prejudices nor creed |
  `\    prejudices. All I care to know is that a man is a human being, |