RFS: libzendframework-php

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libzendframework-php".

Package name    : libzendframework-php
Version         : 1.5.2-1
Upstream Author :  Zend Technologies USA, Inc
URL             : http://framework.zend.com/
License       : BSD
Section        : web

It builds these package:
libzendframework-php - High quality framework for Web Development

 Zend Framework is a high quality framework for developing Web Applications
 and Web Services with PHP.
 It provides solutions for building modern, robust, and secure websites

The upload would fix these bugs: 428760

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libzendframework-php/libzendframework-php_1.5.2-1.dsc

Kind regards