Re: RFS: atmailopen (2nd attempt - updated description)

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> writes:

> I meant that from the server admin's point of view, it he who will
> be installing the package, not the users.

Right. So, that admin, when she's ready to install packages, can
choose to use a package tool like aptitude that will display all the
debtags for a package.

--
 \     “I have an answering machine in my car. It says, ‘I'm home now. |
  `\  But leave a message and I'll call when I'm out.’” —Steven Wright |