Re: RFS: atmailopen (2nd attempt)

Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it> writes:

> I think now it should be fixed, reuploaded.

Since many prospective sponsors will want to see the description as it
stands now, you should probably send another RFS message with the
updated description.

> (I'm sorry for duplicate email, I forgot to change 'to' field.)

Thanks for being aware of mailing list policy, and fixing that.

--
 \          “The WWW is exciting because Microsoft doesn't own it, and |
  `\              therefore, there's a tremendous amount of innovation |