Re: RFS: atmailopen (2nd attempt)

Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it> writes:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "atmailopen".
>
> * Package name    : atmailopen
>   Version         : 1.01-1
>   Upstream Author : @Mail <info@atmail.org>
> * URL             : http://www.atmail.org/
> * License         : Apache License Version 2.0
>   Section         : web

The synopsis (short one-line package description) should not be
capitalised like the start of a sentence. Nor should it begin with an
article like "a" or "an". Please refer to
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>.

All of Debian is "open source", because it is all free software. This
is not a useful thing to put in the package description.

What makes this package different or useful compared to other similar
software in Debian? Try summarising that in the synopsis.

--
 \        “Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.” —Mark |
  `\                                       Twain, _Pudd'n'head Wilson_ |