RFS: remind (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 03.01.05-1
of my package "remind".

It builds these binary packages:
remind     - a sophisticated reminder service
tkremind   - Tk GUI interface to remind

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/remind/remind_03.01.05-1.dsc

==============================
 Remind allows you to remind yourself of upcoming events and
 appointments.  Each reminder or alarm can consist of a message sent
 to standard output, or a program to be executed.
 .
 It also features: sophisticated date calculation, moon phases,
 sunrise/sunset, Hebrew calendar, alarms, PostScript output, tcl/tk
 front-end and proper handling of holidays.
 .
 Reminders can be created by the remind scripting language or by using
 the graphical frontend package "tkremind".

Kind regards
 Kurt B. Kaiser