RFS: yabause - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator

Dear mentors, dear Debian Games Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yabause".

* Package name    : yabause
  Version         : 0.9.6-1
  Upstream Author : Theo Berkau, Guillaume Duhamel, Fabien Coulon
* URL             : http://yabause.org
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
yabause    - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator
yabause-gtk - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator - Gtk port
yabause-qt - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator - Qt port

 Yabause is a Sega Saturn emulator under GNU GPL.
 .
 Yabause support booting games using Saturn cds or iso files.

The package appears to be lintian, pbuilder and gcc4.3 clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 483124

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yabause/yabause_0.9.6-1.dsc